Re: post office desk

From: George Utley
Date: 19 Jul 1999
Time: 03:01:31
Remote Name:


Dena, one of the best suppliers I've come across is Van Dykes. They're on the web at vandykes.com and they offer a free catalog. If you're talking about a slat missing from a roll top desk (tambour) you may have to replace the entire roll, or find a local craftsman to build and install the slat. The same will probably be true of the drawer. The catalog may have legs you can use, however, and it's a real treat just to browse through if you happen to be hooled on refinishing and repair like I am!!