Re: Globe-Wernicke Bookcases

From: TimS
Date: 07 Jul 1999
Time: 23:54:44
Remote Name:


The bands I'm asking about are the metal bands/straps at the side and bottom of a GW shelf that covers the interlocking boards holding the shelves together. They were used in the earlier designs of GW sectional bookcases, now called lawyer or barrister bookcases.