Re: heywood wakefield table

From: jim a.
Date: 01 Jul 1999
Time: 02:23:57
Remote Name:


so your saying that after the old finish is removed that all i need to do is spray it with NC. is there any particular brand name and specific type of metalicized dyes i should use. if i take it too a professional what should i tell him specifically to do. not a lot of refinishers i've talked too are familiar with heywood wakefield finishes.