Re: Water Spotting - Custom Narra Dining Table

From: Jim Cole
Date: 22 Jun 1999
Time: 22:33:10
Remote Name:


I only use paste wax on furniture.. There are several good brands Trewax, Johnsons and others any will do a good job for you. If the spots are only visible with raking lite you may be able to polish them out using 0000 steel wool and paste wax or auto rubbing compound with a damp rag followed by a coat of paste wax on the entire piece.