Maple(?) Table

From: BBott1@aol.com
Date: 15 May 1999
Time: 23:45:40
Remote Name:


My table is a very hard wood and a very light natural color, it isn't oak, I know oak. My daughter spilled nail polish remover on it. When I stripped it, it stripped nicely but is still bleached out in the spill spot. I have tried straight bleach and straight acetone, the whole thing gets lighter, but still even lighter in the spill spot! I did not put the chemicals on the already bleached out places. Help! It is a beautiful slide in leaf dining table and I don't want to ruin it! Please e-mail me!